Healing of wounds, Immune support, Libido boosting, Precursor for the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO), Blood pressure, Bone and join support
Good health is the best gift you can give yourself. When in good health you are able to pursue your goals in life without having to worry about sickness too often. Food is the best source of the materials needed by the body to keep healthy. However, the nutrients you get from food may not be enough and that is why you need supplements to boost your health.
Arginine is one of the amino acids needed by the body. It is a building block for muscles, and performs various other functions, meaning it is quite valuable to the body. An increase in this amino acid will lead to increased chemical functioning in the body.
Benefits of arginine:
• It is the main source of nitric oxide in the body. Men who experience erectile dysfunction (ED) are deficient in this chemical. For this reason, arginine is recommended for men with ED problems. Additionally, the amino acid boosts the production of sperm and improves their movement.
• It helps to control high blood pressure, a common problem in many people.
• It has the potential to cure or prevent cardiovascular diseases and offers a solution to men with infertility issues.
• It also helps in treating kidney problems.
• The healing of wounds is boosted by arginine, especially those related to the bones.
• It plays an important role in cell division and the release of vital hormones in the body.
• When body tissue is damaged, either through illness or injury, the healing process is enhanced by arginine.
How to use arginine:
Arginine is sold as a powder, tablets or capsules, and also as arginine hydrochloride, and free base arginine. Therefore, you can take it in the form that is most suited to your lifestyle. Medical foods also contain the amino acid which is aimed at boosting the immunity function of the body.
The dosage for arginine depends on what you intend to treat. For instance, people with cardiovascular problems can take 8-21gms per day spread out during the day.
Dosage to boost sperm production ranges between 10-20gms spread throughout the day.
Erectile dysfunction requires 5-8 gms of arginine per day, while 1.5-2.4 gms per day is enough to treat interstitial cystitis.
High doses are needed to provide the cure, and it is therefore recommended that you buy arginine in large quantities as it is economical and will eliminate the need for frequent visits to buy more.
For the best results the supplements should be taken on an empty stomach to enhance absorption into the blood stream.
Expectant and nursing mothers should not take the supplement without the advice of their doctor. The same case applies to people using other medication or those planning to undergo medical procedures.
Some people are sensitive and may react to the supplement. If any discomfort is noticed after using arginine, seek help from a qualified physician. It is recommended for people over 18 years old. For the best results it should be kept at room temperature.
Arginine is safe for consumption by human beings as it does not contain artificial additives that compromise your well-being. It is in the same natural form as found in the food you eat. Therefore, you can be assured of getting the results you expect by using the supplement and hence improve the quality of your life.
No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.